We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting The Vegan CRU.
Feel Good Juice
This was my first juice to make, and I call it "Feel Good Juice" because it did just that! I had never had fresh juice like this, and I was so surprised when I had more energy and focus. Feel Good Juice is great for anyone at anytime!Print Pin Rate
- 1 medium organic cucumber with peel
- 1 medium bunch organic kale (green/purple/or both) with stems
- 1 organic apple core and stem removed
- 2 ribs organic celery
- 1 small knob (1-2 inches) organic ginger peeled
- 1 medium organic lemon ends removed
- Make sure all of your veggies are thoroughly scrubbed and rinsed. Peel and core what items require it. Cut the items into quarters or halves so that they fit into the juicer's chamber without clogging it up. Once it is all juiced, enjoy it as soon as possible so that you get the most benefits from the vegetables and fruit.
Since juicing was brand new to me, this "Feel Good Juice" made such a positive impression on me that not only was I instantly hooked on the taste, I was hooked on the way it made me feel.